Barkbutler Garry the Giraffe is a plush dog toy with durable stitching since it has an added layer of fabric to increase resistance and is made from super-soft polyester fabric. This dog toy has a squeaker inside that makes a squeaky noise every time your pet interacts with it by tugging/playing. Interactive dog toys such as this allow your dog to chew, fetch tug, and bite on it while getting the right amount of exercise. This soft toy is ideal for small-large dogs (5-30kg) of various breeds such as dachshund, pom, labrador, st. bernard etc above 1 year of age. This toy is strong but not indestructible and is best suited for pet dogs that have moderate chewing, cuddle, and indoor playing styles. Not recommended for aggressive chewers.
Barkbutler Garry The Giraffe
- Stuffed Dog plush toy with durable stitching and an added layer of fabric to increase durability.
- Squeaker inside generates noise to make playtime engaging
- Made from super-soft polyester fabric
- Ideal for small-large dogs (5-30kg) above the age of 1 year
- For Moderate Chewers – Moderate chew toys are the perfect fit for senior dogs or just gentler chewers. Not recommended for aggressive chewers.